Establishing and managing corporate quality systems can be a monumental task. But the Insight ViaTM Quality Management System (QMS) application streamlines the process, allowing leadership to manage a more efficient and effective quality management system.
The consultants on staff with RCI Safety can help you establish administrative requirements, develop operational procedures and conduct internal audits. We can also provide an analysis of your current business system and offer recommendations for improvement.
A convenient feature of the Insight Via QMS is a master document list that allows management to:
- Upload quality manuals
- Update safety policy information
- Store material safety data sheets (MSDS)
- House inspection and audit forms and data lists
- Schedule and implement local safety meetings
- Monitor safety inspections and incentives
The ability to keep your organization's quality management systems current, active and accessible by documenting work procedures is a fundamental feature of the Inisght Via QMS. In addition, the QMS allows for easy input and review of many recording functions, including:
- Preventive actions
- Corrective actions
- Non-conforming product records
- Identification of variance
- Customer satisfaction requests
- Severity potential
- Catastrophic event prevention
RCI Safety is now part of DEKRA Insight.
To learn more about the Insight Via Quality Management System